and without further adeu… the Friday five:
1. What is your favorite time of year?
Fall, then spring, winter and finally summer.
2. What is it about your favorite season that, well, makes it your favorite season?
The changing leaves, the smells, the knowledge that soon snow will come and I can ski and snowboard.
3. What is your least favorite time of year? Why?
The end of winter here in Rochester. Waiting for the gray to end and the weather to start to warm up. By the last days of winter we’re all really excited about the prospect of spring!
4. Do you do anything to celebrate or recognize the changing of seasons?
We had banana splits on the first day of spring here at work. Soon there will be pictures and video to share of inflatable monkey love that occurred in preparation for that celebration.
5. What’s your favorite thing to do outside?
Here goes (cause I can never pick one): biking, winter sports, sailing (which I haven’t done enough of in recent years), rollerblading, hiking, camping (again I haven’t done enough of this in recent years), photography
More of a post will follow soon….