Still waiting to see if my prof’s get the grades in. This is really frustrating.

Also we had to take Dre’s dad to the hospital for problems with his remaining foot. I’m not sure where this is going to go this time.

There is job news, but I’m not sharing until things are a bit more official. There’s still a number of contingencies at play.